St Brigid’s Day 2023 at Powerscourt Distillery
After the success of our Harvest Festival in October, Powerscourt Distillery is back to celebrate St. Brigid’s on Sunday 5th February.
Join us for our St. Brigid’s Day celebrations with: Irish Food & Drink, Live Entertainment, Panel Discussions and a Wicklow “Meet the Makers” Market.
Click here to book your Ticket(s) for this Event (Free of Charge).
Please note that entry to this event is only guaranteed in you have a valid ticket, as this an indoor Event with limited capacity.
All talks will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. All talks listed, unless otherwise stated are complimentary.
- 12:30pm – 1:30 pm: Cocktail Demo with Irish Female Entrepreneurs from Kinsale Mead, Beara Bitters & Wicklow Way Wines
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Whiskey Tastings with Head of Whiskey John Cashman – €15
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Whiskey Tastings with Head of Whiskey John Cashman – €15
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Whiskey Tastings with Head of Whiskey John Cashman – €15
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Food and Whiskey Pairing with Wicklow Food Producers
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: Honey and whiskey Food Pairing with Olly Nolan from Olly’s Farm
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Cheddar and Whiskey Pairing with Wicklow Food Producers
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Fish and Fercullen Food Pairing
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Chocolate and Whiskey Food Pairing with Wicklow Food Producers
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm: Whiskey Glasses through the ages: from antique glasses to the Tuath Glass (With Special Guests)
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm: Celebrating Women I the Irish Food & Drinks Industry
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Caitríona Nic Philibín – Irish Research Scholar – Food and Folklore of St. Brigid
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm: Sustainable Wicklow Panel discussion with Wicklow Food & Drinks Producers
- 4:15pm – 5:00pm: Nature and Rewilding in Wicklow with Brian and Gilly from Wild Acres Nature Reserve
Tasting Room 1
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Folklore presentation & St. Brigid’s Cross Making Workshop with forager Lorraine O’Dwyer if gallivanting.ie
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Folklore presentation & St. Brigid’s Cross Making Workshop with forager Lorraine O’Dwyer if gallivanting.ie
- ALL DAY: Wicklow Food, Drinks & Craft Market
- 12:30pm – 4:30pm: Live Music, including the Victory Dolls
- From 1:00pm: Wicklow Brewery Beer & Ale Tastings and Mead Tastings with Kinsale Mead
- Served from 12:30pm: Serving Whiskey, Whiskey Cocktails (and mocktails), Irish Drinks & St. Brigid-themed snacks.
ALL DAY FROM RECEPTION
- Mini Distillery Tours & Fercullen Falls Tastings – €10