Fercullen Irish Whiskey cocktails with Wicklow Naturally
Who’s ready for our Fercullen Autumn Cocktails in collaboration with Wicklow Naturally!
We participated in in their October Feast this year. It is about telling the story of Wicklow Naturally’s members, promoting sustainability messages, letting people know what we do, and showcasing the beautiful food and drink products from County Wicklow.
- 50 ml Fercullen Irish Whiskey
- 170 ml Ginger Ale (we use local Black Castle Ginger Ale)
- Juice half a lime and lime slice to garnish
- ½ tsp Mic’s Chilli Junior Sauce
- Birds eye chill and mint to garnish
Pour whiskey over ice in a rocks glass. Stir in lime juice and chilli sauce with a bar spoon. Top up with ginger ale. Garnish with lime wedge, mint and birds eye chilli.
- 50 ml Fercullen Irish whiskey
- 20 ml lime juice
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- 20 ml Móinéir Blackberry Wine
- Soda or blackberry soda (Poachers Soda or Black Castle Bramble Sting are great Irish Choices!)
- Blackberries and lime to garnish.
Muddle a blackberry. Place whiskey, lime juice, sugar syrup and blackberry wine into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 20 seconds and strain over ice and the muddled blackberry. Top up with soda.
Fercullen Orchard Whiskey Sour
- 50 ml Fercullen 8 year old Premium Blend
- 50 ml local Irish apple juice (we use Kilmullen Farm)
- 10 ml local honey syrup (mix equal parts honey and hot water to make honey syrup) (we use Olly’s Farm Powerscourt Blossom Honey)
- 1 free range egg white (we use Ballynerrin Eggs)
- Juice of up to half a lemon (use if apple juice is sweet)
Combine whiskey, apple juice , egg white and honey syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Dry shake for 20-30 seconds until outside of shaker is cold. Add Ice and shake again. Serve into a cold coupe glass. Garnish with apple slices or a touch of honey.